We’re all in this together.
To ensure the safety of everyone, the following policies will be in place:
Everyone in the building must wear acceptable face coverings, unless eating or drinking while seated at a table. All face coverings must cover the nose and mouth and comply with the CDC guidelines for acceptable face coverings.
For more information and FAQ about covid vaccination, please visit the CDC website HERE
Members and guests will need to be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine in order to attend an event and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry with their valid ticket. “Fully vaccinated” means the date you are attending must be:
- at least 14 days after your second dose of an FDA or WHO authorized two dose COVID-19 vaccine, or
- at least 14 days after your single dose of an FDA or WHO authorized single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
The only exception to the above will be for guests under the age of 12, or those who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Guests requesting an exemption must provide proof of at least one of the following, in addition to properly wearing a mask inside the building:
- negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the event, or
- negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken within 6 hours of the event.
- Testing is provided free at most pharmacies – including Rite-Aid and CVS.
Guests may present proof of vaccination or a negative test on paper or a smartphone. For example, California residents may access their vaccination record digitally via http://myvaccinerecord.cdph.
Guests who do not comply with these protocols will be denied entry or asked to leave the building.